My Two Furry Friends

I finally managed to get home for a few days to see the entire family 

We grabbed a bite of lunch, threw on our summer dresses and headed out to the garden, to enjoy the little sun we have 


However, there is one thing that happens when the sun is out, and the wine is flowing - The camera makes an appearance 


Now I have to show you my adorable troublesome pair 


This is Tiggy 






And this is Tufty 






Having not spent much time with them over the past year, I thought it was appropriate to become a shutter bug for the afternoon and SNAP SNAP SNAP 


Come on you have to agree with me, they're rather photogenic arn't they 






So after the photos were rolling and the clicker was clicking, I was lost in my own little world of trying to get the perfect shot 


This is as good as its going to get 


My two little stars 




















Now they are very talented pussy cats, not only can they play hide and seek 

Can you see them? 


Because I cant 








They also have a flare for modelling and fashion  






















After hours of lying in the sun, frolicking in the garden, well in my case rolling around on the floor trying to get the perfect shot, we eventually called it a day 


As the dark angrier clouds were rolling in, and the air was starting to become nippy we made our way indoors


However this was not stopping my finger clicking 
















Fingers crossed the weather keeps up, doesn't it just make everyone so much happier when you can get a glow on your skin 


Anyway enough about me, what plans do you have on the horizon this weekend?