Sibling Show - London Fashion Week

Yesterday I got invited to go and spectate the Sibling show at Somerset House 

I arrived early in the morning, and enjoyed the excellent opportunity to do some serious people watching, there were people from all over the world Germany, China, Australia, Brazil wearing every shape, size and colour you can think of




After spending many hours taking photos, observing celebrities and iconic individuals, I made my way in 

The show was full to the brim, there were individuals stood in every single corner, I grabbed my position and the show began 

However, before I get onto the show I will give you a quick low down on the Sibling show. The Sibling designers Sid Bryan, Joe Bates and Cozette McCreery are known for mutating classic, traditional knitwear designs or techniques so the Knit monster Scare Isle comes to mind 

This show had a main feature, which was the likes of ginormous head pieces which on this occasion were large beautifully sculpted and designed bows 

Then the show began... 














I felt some what menial compared to the wall of photographers stood right next to me 



The show went on for about 5 minutes, with numerous different models show casing new designs with edgy patterns, exciting colours splashed through the fabric as well as beautifully sculpted shoes 

As that last model came out showcasing the most elaborate and spectacular dress, the music slowed down the lights dimmed and the models began to stream back out to the applause of the audience 





Once the models had retreated back to the comfort of the dressing room, the room began to empty and we were directed out the doors, where I prepared myself for the next show I had to attend that afternoon 

Anyway Until then...

Labels: , , , , ,