The Quarterdeck Bar

Whilst in Malta we paid numerous visits to one specific bar, it was located at the Hilton in Portomaso the reason this bar interested me so much was the decor 

Whilst you sat there drinking your drink you were taken on a journey through star signs, as well as seeing little ships drift past you... Okay your probably wondering what the heck I am on about, I feel this post will be predominately images as they tell the story far better than I ever could 

Just imagine yourself sat there with a Gin and Tonic in hand, or a Whisky in my father case, with the Marina to your left featuring numerous ginormous yachts and fish meandering there way around, and above you the ceiling all scrawled with images and writing 
















Right in the middle of all of these star signs if a truly huge sun looking down on you 



Whilst scattered around the room are vintage crafted boats 




Could you not just spend hours in this bar staring at the ceiling, I don't know about you but it kept me entertained for a very very long time 

It seemed like a work of art to me, the drawings above you worked so well with the vibe of the bar, as well as the bar its self stretching half way around the room, made out of vintage marble featuring hundreds of different liquors and wines 

If you ever pay a visit to the Hilton be sure to spend a little while in their bar, but to be warned the drinks are not cheap and their measures, well Ill let you see if you can figure that trick out yourself...